The SAAGNY Foundation Scholarships were established to help further the educational goals of SAAGNY member companies’ employees, owners, and immediate family (parent/guardian, child, sibling, or spouse). Since its inception, over $222,000 in scholarships have been awarded. Applicants will be eligible for a scholarship award as full-time undergraduate students at any accredited school (Community College, Technical School, Vocational School, 4-year College or University).
• Full-time is defined as 12 credits or more per semester.
• Industry member must be currently employed by a SAAGNY member company in good standing and worked in the promotional products industry for at least two years.
Three scholarships will be awarded in the following categories:
• Financial Need
• Community Service / Volunteerism
All applications will be reviewed by a committee of independent judges with points assigned to:
• Academics and GPA
• One academic letter of recommendation
• One non-academic letter of recommendation
• Financial Need
• Extracurricular activities
• Charitable activities and community service
• Awards and achievements
• Outside jobs and projects
Scholarships will be awarded without discrimination as to race, sex, or religion and are awarded in the amount of $1,500 per scholarship. All applications are kept confidential and submitted blind to the Selection Committee for review and action. No personal information will be shared with the committee. Scholarships will be in the form of a one-time check payable to the student.
Application deadline is March 31, 2024 – No extensions will be granted.
The 2024 scholarship will be awarded by approximately May 1, 2024.